Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

My Opinion About This Blog
Many post about choosing the right are not any of my beliefs. I'm not trying to disrespect any one but i just don't think that its straight forward like that. I don't really care if my friends drink or smoke because as long as they don't make me do it and they understand that I'm clean then i don't care about them. I believe tattoos are a form of body art and that gang tattoos are probably just a waste of art, time, and money. I just do the post and reflections because i want to get good grades in this class(explaining why i don't put "Choose the Right" at the end of my posts) i don't want to embrace anything that isn't part of my beliefs such as anything pertaining to any other religions that i don't practice. I mean no disrespect to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment